Thames Valley Police
|Your Neighbourhood Police Team - Rural North|
|INSP Roy Stringer||SGT Garry Malloy||PC Daniel Smith|
|PCSO Kirsty Martinson|
Mobile Police Station
|Mobile Police Station in Sherington|
- Sherington Village Hall car park:
- 11am on Wednesday 14 December 2011
- Note: visits to other villages are made at other times.
|'Have Your Say' Meetings in Sherington|
Sherington Village Hall, Saturday 28 January 2012, 11.10am - 12.10pm
Note: meetings are also held in other villages
- Thames Valley Police are seeking local volunteers and organisers for the Community Speedwatch scheme. If you wish to volunteer or would like more information, please contact PCSO Chantelle Gregory at Newport Pagnell Police Station or via the contact details at the bottom of the page.
|Neighbourhood Action Group|
- The Neighbourhood Action Groups for Rural North and Rural East have been combined.
- Last meeting: 4 August 2011 - Meeting notes
- Next meeting: Lavendon 29 September 2011 - Agenda
- Details of local crime are now available on the new Police website: www.police.uk.
|Local Crime Statistics|
- Thames Valley Police are now publishing the local crime statistics online. The information can be viewed on an interactive map and compared to other areas.
- The details are for the area they call 'Rural North' which extends from Sherington to Stoke Goldington, rather than for Sherington parish. In the three months from February to April 2010 there were 13 crimes, down from 16 in the same period in 2009. The crime rate in this area (1.8 per 1000 population) is less than the average for the Thames Valley Police area as a whole.
- The Thames Valley Police website also includes a monthly report from the local police officers.
- Further information about the Rural North area is available on the Thames Valley Police website and National Police website.
- Click here for details of Neighbourhood Watch activites in the Milton Keynes area.
- Tel: Non-emergencies:101 - New number from 14 November 2011
08458 505505 (central number for Thames Valley Police)
- Email: RuralNorthNHPT@thamesvalley.pnn.police.uk
- Website: http://www.thamesvalley.police.uk and www.police.uk
- Rural North information and monthly newsletter: Rural North Website