- This coming half term's activities:
- 8 June - Cricket and Archery
- 15 June - Trip to Caldecotte activity centre for Caving and Archery
- 22 June - Community project and Pizza
- 29 June - Sports Day and BBQ
- 6 July - Knee Boarding at Willen Lake
- 13 July - Basketball coaching
- 20 July - Fun Day with giant inflatables and sumo suits
- All activities are free to the young people who attend, apart from the £1 subs.
- Youth Club is open to all young people from 10 years upward from the village and those who have attended Sherington School.
- Every Wednesday from 7pm to 9pm in the Village Hall.
- The Club relies on the parents of all members to volunteer their services once per half term to help supervise sessions. Contact Valerie (Tel: 613243) to volunteer.
- Further information from Chris (Tel: 07764 364 189).
| Previous activities:|
*** Sherington Summer Sports Programme 2009 - 8 to 15 year olds - Details ***
Football, rugby, athletics, cheerleading
Open to all, not just Youth Club members
Youth Club Fun Run - 4 May 2009: Video
-- Photos - Start -- Photos - Finish|
- This coming half term's activities include:
- 3 June - JEWELLERY MAKING - make your own jewellery for someone you love or a
treat for yourself. All materials and tuition are included.
- 10 June - ROUNDERS - All welcome on the top field by the pavilion.
- 17 June - ART AND CRAFTS - be creative under the guidance of the Make a Difference tutors
- 24 June - STREET SIGN CLEANING AND PIZZA - Our community project this half term is to clean the street signs of Sherington. This will be followed by pizza in the village hall
- 1 July - SPORTS DAY - Back by popular demand; sports day will take place on the village hall park. All welcome, youth club members brothers and sisters etc. followed by a BBQ.
- 8th or 15th July - TRIP TO WILLEN LAKE - to take part in some water sports action!
- There is no cost for the activities above apart from the normal 75p entrance fee.
Note: the Youth Club's email address given below is 'unavailable' according to Hotmail when tried on various occasions since 10 April 2009