- All Parish Council meetings are open to members of the public and are normally held in the Village Hall on the first Tuesday of each month at 7.30pm.
- The Agenda for each meeting is issued a few days beforehand and is available on the web site:
- There is always a 'public question time' item, so that members of the general public have an opportunity to make comments or put questions to their councillors.
- The Minutes are also available for reference on this web site.
- The Annual Parish Meeting is held in May each year, at 7pm, immediately before the Parish Council Meeting.