Ofsted 2010 inspection comments
- "This is a school where pupils are happy and say that they feel extremely safe."
- "Parents and carers particularly appreciate the fact that their children enjoy school, have the opportunity to develop a healthy lifestyle and say that they feel well informed about their children's progress."
- "Teaching at Sherington is consistently good and pupils have well-developed learning skills."
- "Outstanding opportunities to express their ideas verbally mean that pupils are confident and articulate speakers."
- "Relationships are excellent and pupils learn in an atmosphere where they are all valued and very well known as individuals."
- "The school is led and managed well, and staff and governors alike are committed to doing all they can to make the school outstanding."
Download the full 2010 OFSTED Report
OFSTED Website - Sherington CE School page
Statutory Inspection of Anglican Schools (SIAS) 2010 comments
- "The school enables its pupils to develop both academically and personally within a caring and respectful environment giving them a secure foundation for their future lives."
- "This small school has a well established caring ethos securely underpinned by Christian values. This results in everyone enjoying being part of a family-like learning environment because everyone is seen as an individual."
Download the full 2010 SIAS Report